The 2014 Cheer Loud, Cheer Proud sweepstakes has ended.
We’re incredibly proud of all the athletes – especially the USA Bobsled and Skeleton teammates who brought home 6 medals.
1. Eligibility: Only legal residents of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, and the ten provinces and three territories of Canada (excluding Quebec) may participate in the Cheer Loud, Cheer Proud Giveaway (the Sweepstakes). Entrants must be at least eighteen years old at the time of entry. Employees of Kampgrounds of America, Inc. (KOA), its parent and affiliate companies, and suppliers, as well as immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. It is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set out in these Official Rules.
2. Sponsor Kampgrounds of America, Inc. TWIII Building, Fourth Floor 550 North 31st Street Billings, Montana 59101
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on January 13, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. Mountain Time and ends on February 23, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time (the Sweepstakes Period). KOA's computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may visit www.facebook.com/KOAKampgrounds and follow the Sweepstakes app to complete and submit the entry form, including a valid home address. Sponsor will disqualify entries with Post Office Box addresses. You may enter the Sweepstakes once only during the Sweepstake Period. Sponsor will draw, at random, on or near February 26, 2014, one winner from among all eligible entries received for the grand prize. Multiple entrants may not share the same e-mail address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple or different e-mail addresses, identities, and logins, or any other method, will void the entry and the Sponsor may disqualify that entrant. Sponsor prohibits the use of any automated system to participate and will disqualify any entrant using such a system. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries, which Sponsor will disqualify. In the event of a dispute regarding any entry, Sponsor will deem the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" means the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the address submitted by the entrant. The Sponsor may require the winner to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Sweepstakes:'Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
6. Verification of Potential Winner: POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO SPONSOR'S VERIFICATION. SPONSOR'S VERIFICATION DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL VERIFICATION IS COMPLETED AND SPONSOR SENDS NOTICE TO THE POTENTIAL WINNER OF COMPLETION OF THE VERIFICATION. Potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Sponsor will notify the potential winner by mail, e-mail, or telephone. To claim the prize, the potential winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release Form within ten days of the date Sponsor sends notice of winning. If the Sponsor is not able to contact the potential winner or if the potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and the Liability and Publicity Release Form within the required ten-day period, the potential winner will forfeit the prize. If the potential winner forfeits the prize or the Sponsor disqualifies the potential winner, Sponsor will select another potential winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Sponsor will fulfill the prize within two to three weeks following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
7. Prize: The one (1) Grand Prize consists of seven (7) nights of camping vouchers good at any KOA Campground in North America (ARV - $250/voucher). The approximate retail value of the grand prize is $1,750. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. There is no cash equivalent alternate for any prize, and all prizes are non-transferable. If a designated prize is not available, for any reason, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The winner is responsible for taxes and fees associated with receiving and using the prize.
8. Release: "Released Parties" means Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising and promotion agencies; and the officers, directors, employees, and agents of each of them. By receiving a prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless the "Released Parties" from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receiving or using or misusing the prize.
9. Publicity: By participating in the Sweepstakes, the winner consents to Sponsor's use of the winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failure, or any other factor beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion. In such an event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the unrestricted right to disqualify any individual tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in any unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may violate criminal or civil law, or both. Should any person make such an attempt, Sponsor may elect to seek damages from any such person to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for any of the following. (a) Any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) Technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) Unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) Technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) Any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason Sponsor confirm they deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted an entry, the entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes.
12. Disputes: All disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Montana located in Billings, Montana. Sponsor and entrants must limit all claims, judgments, and awards to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes. In no event will claims, judgments, and awards include attorney's fees. Furthermore, entrant may not obtain awards, under any circumstance, for consequential damages or any other damages, except for actual out-of-pocket expenses. The laws of the State of Montana govern all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules.